If you have been hearing some news going around about Padma Resort Ubud’s Swim and Dine, the answer is yes – Yes, we welcome outside guests to spend the day with us, enjoying the magnificent view of the Ubud jungle from our heated infinity pool, followed by a delicious lunch at The Pool Cafe and Bar, and topped by an afternoon tea at The Puhu Restaurant and Lounge.
Please find more details below:
- Swim and Dine will be charged IDR 350,000 nett/adult and IDR 250,000 nett /kid (0-12 years old)
- Adults are given IDR 200,000 nett credit for Food and Beverage consumption and IDR 150,000 nett for kids
- Afternoon tea at The Puhu restaurant is included for both adults and kids, at 2.30pm-4pm
- Both adults and kids will be given one towel each
- There is no reservation needed, simply inform our front desk team upon arrival and you will be given a Swim and Dine voucher as a receipt of payment.
- For a group of 10 people and above, a reservation is needed – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests must present the Towel Voucher to staff to use towels
- Guests must present the Afternoon Tea Voucher at The Puhu Restaurant for the afternoon tea
- Guests must present the Food and beverage Voucher at The Pool Cafe and Bar to dine
- For a consumption more than IDR 200,000 nett/person at The Pool Cafe and Bar, guests can pay the remaining balance directly in the outlet.
- For a consumption less than IDR 200,000 nett/ person at The Pool Cafe and Bar, the remaining balance cannot be refunded
- Guests can choose any menu from The Pool Cafe and Bar
For group reservation and inquiries, please contact email@example.com