Frequently Asked Questions
Before you contact us, please check our FAQ
to see if your questions have already been answered.
Can I make booking amendment?
- Please amend your booking on our website
- Or email our reservation department for assistance at Reservation.Ubud@PadmaHotels.com for "Change of Reservation"
- Confirmation of changed reservation is subject to room availability
What is your cancellation policy?
One night charge will be forfeited for No show or Cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival.
What is the Check in and check out time?
Check-in time: 15:00 hrs
Check-out time: 12:00 hrs
What is wedding / promotion code?
Wedding / promotional code is a special character for you to enter in order to get spesific offer, please contact us for more details Sales.Ubud@PadmaHotels.com
What is day use policy of the Resort, check-in time, and check out time?
Day use until 18:00, 50% room charge will be applied, after 18:00 full charge will be applied.
What is your children policy?
- Maximum number of children sharing room with parents is one.
- We will charge children extra bed, from 06 – 12 years old.
- Children extra bed for children below 6 years is free.
Can I have airport pick up?
Yes, We provide airport pickup with additional charge. Please ask our reservation staff when you make a booking.
How do I check the room availability and rates?
- Go to our instant confirmation booking’s page, enter your check in and check out date. The engine will show you room availability and rates.
- Special internet rates are only valid if you book through www.padmaresortubud.com.
- All rates quoted in Indonesian Rupiah(IDR).
- Rates may change without prior notice.
What should I do when I wish to extend my stay?
If you wish to extend your stay, you may check availability on the website or Front Desk.
Which credit cards do we accept?
Visa, Master Card, Amex, JCB, Diners Club
Are your Resort rates per room or per person?
The rates displayed are based on number of person per room. As a general policy, Resorts allow only 1 extra bed per room, unless otherwise specified. Extra bed will be charged for the 3rd person.
What’s the inclusion of the room rate?
Rates inclusive of daily breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the resort, tax and service charge, unless otherwise specified.
Where is BALI?
Bali island is a province in Indonesia
located at 8°25′23″S 115°14′55″E / 8.42306°S 115.24861°E Coordinates
:8°25′23″S 115°14′55″E / 8.42306°S 115.24861°E
, the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands
, lying between Java
to the west and Lombok
to the east. It is one of the country's 33 provinces
with the provincial capital at Denpasar
towards the south of the island.
With a population recorded as 3,151,000 in 2005, the island is a home to the vast majority of Indonesia's small Hindu
minority. 93.18% of Bali's population adheres to Balinese Hinduism
, while most of the remainders follow Islam. It is also the largest tourist
destination in the country and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking
Flying time to Jakarta is about 1.5 hours, to Singapore and Perth (Australia) 2.5 and 3 hours, and to Hong Kong about 4 hours. 20 hours from New York and 18 hours from London.
Where is Padma Resort Ubud?
Padma Resort Ubud is located in Banjar Carik, Desa Puhu – Phayangan, Ubud - Bali
How far is Padma resort Ubud from the airport?
It is 63 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport