Frequently Asked Questions
Before you contact us, please check our FAQs to see if your question has already been answered.
- Can I make booking amendment?
- Yes. Please amend your booking on our website or send an email to our reservation department for assistance at [email protected] with the title "Change of Reservation"
- Please note that any change is subject to room availability.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- If you fail to arrive on the specified date or cancel a booking within 7 days prior to arrival, you will be charged the first night’s room rate. We will refund the remaining balance.
- For any cancellation requested more than 7 days in advance, we will refund your payment or deposit FULLY.
- Refunds normally take approximately 14 working days. If your payment or deposit was charged to a credit card, the refund will be made to that credit card.
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in is from 3PM
- Check-out is at 12PM noon
- What is your children policy?
- The maximum number of children sharing a room with parents is one, unless otherwise specified.
- We will charge for an extra bed for children aged 6 to 12 years old.
- The price of children extra bed in Premier Room, Premier Deluxe Room is different from the price of children extra bed in higher room category.
- What is the wedding / promotion code?
- The wedding / promotion code is a special character used to access a specific offer. Please contact sales for more details at [email protected]
- What about late check-out and day use?
- Late check-out depends on availability and cannot be guaranteed. Late check-out up to 6PM is charged at 50% of the room rate. Check-out after 6PM is charged as a 1-night stay.
- Can I have airport pick up?
- Yes, we offer airport pick up for an additional charge, unless specified. Please ask our reservation team when you make a booking.
- How do I check the room availability and rates?
- Go to our instant confirmation booking page. Enter your required check-in and check-out dates. The search engine will then the generate room availability and rates.
- Special internet rates are only valid if you book through www.padmaresortubud.com
- Rates are in Indonesian Rupiah and billing is processed in Indonesian Rupiah.
- Room rates are inclusive of taxes and service charge, unless otherwise specified.
- Rates may change without prior notice.
- What should I do when I want to extend my stay?
- If you want to extend your stay, please check availability on the website or at our Front Desk in the lobby.
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB & Diners Club.
- Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
- Displayed rates are per room, NOT per person. As a general policy, we allow two adults per room. An extra bed/cot can be added and will be charged in line with our policy.
- What’s included in the room rate?
- Room rates are inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort, tax and service charge, unless otherwise specified.
- Where is Bali?
The island of Bali is a province in Indonesia and is located at 8°25′23″S 115°14′55″E / 8.42306°S 115.24861°E. It is the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. It is one of the country's 33 provinces. The provincial capital is Denpasar, located in the south of the island.
With a population recorded at 4.225 million in 2014, the island is home to the vast majority of Indonesia's small Hindu minority. Approximately 93% of Bali's population adheres to Balinese Hinduism, the bulk of the remainder follow Islam or Christianity.
Bali is the most significant tourist destination in Indonesia and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including dance, sculpting, painting, leather work, metalworking and music.
The flight time from Jakarta is approximately 1.5 hours, to Singapore and Perth (Australia) 2.5 and 3 hours respectively, and from Sydney approximately 6 hours. From Hong Kong it is about 4 hours, and approximately 20 hours from New York and 18 hours from London.
- Where is Padma Resort Ubud?
- The resort is located in Banjar Carik, Desa Puhu, Payangan, Ubud, Bali.
- How far is Padma Resort Ubud from the airport?
- The resort is 63 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport.